Wednesday 10 October 2018

ARE YOU A Sukhiram Or A Dukhiram?

The Winner Never Quits

Two boys were walking down a country  road when they saw two milk cans being loaded for delivery  in a nearby city. Seeing no one, the boys lifted off the cover of can number one and dropped in a big bullfrog . Then they lifted off the cover of can number two and dropped in another bullfrog . Later the cans were picked up and loaded for delivery .
   
During the journey , the bullfrog in can number one said: This is terrible !I can't lift off the cover of the can because it's too heavy. I have never had a milk bath before, and I can't reach to the bottom of the can to get enough pressure to lift the cover , so , what's the use ....." --and he gave up trying and quit! When the cover of can number one was taken off , there was a big dead bullfrog . He was Dukhiram .
     
The same conditions existed in can number two and the frog said to himself : " well , I can't lift off the cover because it's too tight and too heavy . I cannot drill a hole to save myself , but from Father Neptune there is one thing I learned  to do in liquids and that is to swim." So, he swam ,and swam, and swam , and churned a lump of butter and sat on it , and when the cover was lifted off , out he jumped . He was Sukhiram. 
   SO the winner never quits and the quitter never wins! 
   There  lived an old man with rowboat who ferried passengers across a mile- wide river for  ten paise. Asked " How many times in a day do you do this ?" he said , " as many times as I can  beacuse  the more  I go, the more I get . And if I ddont go , I dont get."

2 comments: